Subject: [Leica] IMG: 50 vs 90 vs 75 field of view at minimum distance
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 07:51:20 +1000

The colour means nothing in a comparison of these (or other) web shots.
Actually all of these lenses are intrinsically very neutral. This was just
done to illustrate the significant differnces in field of view sizes at the
minimum focus differences of the lenses discussed. Specifically, the APO 75
at minimum gives higher magnification than the APO 90 at its minimum
distance.
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman