Subject: [Leica] 21 mm lens for M9
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:19:45 -0600

Yes the 21/2.8 Zeiss for Leica. I think it was PDN or another magazine
that rated that lens(they were testing the Nikon mount version) as one
of the best wide angle lenses they've ever used.

First shot with it on the M8 and then later with the M9. Very little
if any CA when editing in LR, which is a plus for me because so many
Nikkor and Canon lenses show CA when imported into LR. I first used it
on a bridal session in NOLA and I was hooked.

Philip Forrest is using his on the M9 now I believe, maybe he'll chime
in as well.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
www.rebirthworkshops.com