Subject: [Leica] 21 mm lens for M9
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 05:35:20 +0000

I don't doubt the 21mm Zeiss is great in M mount, the one I tried in Contax
G mount, which I believe to be optically the same, was fantastic.
OTOH the Nikon mount version is optically the same as the Contax SLR 21mm,
highest of reputations but a completely different retrofocus optical design.
cheers,
FD

Message from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] 21 mm lens for M9)
Message from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] 21 mm lens for M9)