Subject: [Leica] Comparison M9, R9
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 19:49:05 -0400

Thanks, Jeff.  They were made within 2 minutes of each other with the same
light.  I was surprised that the R9 handled the extreme range better than
the M9.  I just converted them in LR3 with custom profile for the M9 but I
haven't profiled the R9 yet so that's just whatever LR used.  I tried
several ways of adding extra dynamic range for the M9 but none of them
looked any better than the original.  I'll keep playing with them, though.
 I much prefer the R9 version so far.

Tina