Subject: [Leica] Comparison M9, R9
From: jbm at (Jeff Moore)
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 19:36:45 -0400

2010-11-06-19:06:03 Tina Manley:
> Here are two shots from today.  One with the M9 and 90 Summicron:
> and one with the R9, DMR, and 80 Summilux:

Interesting.  The M9/90 picture looks crispier, for what that's worth,
but these photos are hard to compare - the M9 picture has harder, more
direct light while the R picture is more cloud-diffused;  the white
balances seem different;  it's possible that custom DNG profiles would
help, if you haven't already done those;  blah, blah, blah.

For reasons which probably have nothing to do with the equipment used,
I think I like the R one a bit better.  It seems like raw material
from which a photo I'd like could be cropped.

Replies: Reply from mark at (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Comparison M9, R9)
Reply from images at (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Comparison M9, R9)