Subject: [Leica] Adventures in Alpha-Land (warning: for pixel peekers only)
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 20:27:06 -0500

Alastair,

I wasn't aware of that. Sounds like it might work. I'll try it.
Regarding your question about using R lenses with the a900, I've only
converted my 400 Telyt so far and it works fine. Like everything you
have choices. It's a lot easier to adapt R lenses to Canon bodies. On
the Sony you have to change the lens mount, not just mount an adapter.
But the Canons don't have IS. I'm over 60 so to me IS is a BIG
advantage. You're mileage may vary ;-)

Jim Laird