Subject: [Leica] D700
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 00:06:45 -0500

Phil,

Whew. I agree, I think. It's just a little baffling when someone says:

'Now just became (ed: 'because'?) one is the only one in a large crowd
of a huge consensus
with a differing opinion doesn't mean one is wrong.'

and then just a few hours later says:

'I wonder why it is that 99.9999% of photographers out there are using Canon
Nikon and about 3 of them are going to invest in an unknown entity from a
non camera company like this Sony system to do their work?'

Jim Laird