Subject: [Leica] formerly D700 now photos taken with Leicas
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 00:58:30 -0400

Though in the end its the results which count and if a person calling
himself a photographer is not bringing back the results the shot they will
find someone who is capable of such task. Photography remains being about
photographs. Now a photograph is defined as a jpeg. But its still a result.
Same diff.
Did the flash make a difference in this result even at this long distance?
Well the photographer and his editors seem to imagine so and they are the
ones looking at the final image. You'd have to see the image yourself to
know for sure if the flash was useless.
Basically you have a guy doing a job which he is being paid to do.
Normally there is a reason for such an arrangement.
The underlining reason is the guy is capable of doing said job. Has shown as
much from past work. From past results.
He can operate the camera to have it do that. And tweak it later perhaps to
perfection to the likings of the people he was working for. And can do this
on a regular basis. Without thinking he can charge them for a Big Mac for
lunch when they are only willing to pay for a fillet o fish single.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb