Subject: [Leica] Nikon or Canon Full Frame; All Good (Older User's Perspective)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 00:47:19 -0400

I'm so happy out there with my 24-85.
Before this full frame two days ago it was a 35-130
Which is an interesting lens but I'm finding the 24-85 much more useful.

I think I even had an early AF 35 to 135 and sold it for ten bucks with the
rest of the stuff in my house.

Normal zooms get bad reps. Can't see why!?!?

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb