Subject: [Leica] D700
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 00:06:38 -0400

I noticed my two day old D700 was nosier than my previous camera a D200 but
I seem to have gotten used to it real quick along with all the little
birdies and people I've shot with it so far none of whom have flown away.
This pronounced click has not gotten in the way of the  photography by the
tens of thousands of top pros who use this camera every day and are not
arrested with disturbing the peace. And the even more tens of thousands of
top pros who use Canons seem ok with the quality they're getting instead of
a cropped camera made 5.5 years ago for 2000 people.
Now just became one is the only one in a large crowd of a huge consensus
with a differing opinion doesn't mean one is wrong.  But it might help if
one had some definite stuff to back up ones opinion.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb