Subject: [Leica] Oil Spill comments
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 15:59:15 -0500

Thanks Robert.  You are correct.

As far as the color, this is just how it is. I shoot with EOS 1DsIII,
1DIII and 1DIV with the  Camera Landscape profile and this is how the
colors look.  The sun is bright the sky is blue, the water blue/green,
it has not rained here in almost 2 months so very low humidity, the
vests are hunter orange or LOOK AT ME green.

I always shot Velvia in the days of chrome and I am sure that were this
on chrome the colors would look damn near the same.

BTW I am not through with this job.  Was on Elmer's Island in Louisiana
today, will be in Grand Isle tomorrow.  Am off next week, fly home on
Monday, then fly back down here first of November to cover more.

Harrison

No Archive

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Oil Spill comments)
Message from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] Oil Spill comments)