Subject: [Leica] Oil Spill comments
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 10:37:15 -0500

Reading the blog, I believe BP was/is Harrison's client.

This is excellent professional work on behalf of a client if my
understanding is correct.

Facts and context are important when forming an opinion.

--Bob

==On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 8:22 AM, Lawrence Zeitlin <lrzeitlin at gmail.com>

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Oil Spill comments)