Subject: [Leica] D700
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 14:27:08 +0530

Maybe. I went back to the d1scussion list to have a look at who liked it,
and most users who did so were either photojournalists or wedding
photographers. IMHO It has a perfect range for street photography on a full
frame body...

Maybe you should swap the old 28mm f1.4 for the new 24mm f1.4?

Cheers
Jayanand