Subject: [Leica] R9 & DMR
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 12:19:44 -0500 (CDT)

Tina,

Congrats on the new R9/DMR.  As george said once you get used to the size
and weight, you will love it. It is actually shorter and about the same
weight as the Nikon D3S, not sure about the Canon 1D series, but suspect it
is similar to it also.  Batteries can be a problem, but there are several
workarounds being worked and actually available.  Hopefully you are getting
several with the purchase from Arne.

I am bringing my R8DMR with me to the seminar next week, along with the M8.

Gene