Subject: [Leica] R9 & DMR
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 17:32:19 -0500 (CDT)

OK Tina, you are certainly welcome to spend time with my R8DMR.  You may
want to see if Arne has any dead batteries and if so have him send them
also.  You can get them rebuilt at several sources.  There is a guy in CT.
that is working on a cable for the dmr to work with the Quantum batteries,
he is also pretty close to a battery that would screw into the tripod mount
which I have tried and it works pretty good.

Gene