Subject: [Leica] "R" lenses on digital bodies
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 20:26:16 +0200

There was a time when Angenieux came fully functional for the R, for
FD Canon, Nikon, OlyOMs, and the rest.
If someone is talented with a lathe I bet he could do wonders from R
lenses
I can operate one, but haven't got one which I regret ...

Leitax loses aperture, such pity.
Ph

Le 7 oct. 10 ? 18:23, red735i at earthlink.net a ?crit :