Subject: [Leica] Incredible Ipad app for photographers
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 01:39:57 -0400

We are looking at a Fritz Lang Metropolis future in which getting people
faces in pictures will me much easer as everyone will be carrying around a
little lit up square then they will almost never not have lighting up their
face as they gaze blissfully at the stuff they have going on there.
Donkey Kong
War and Peace.
Tweeting and blogging, texting and Photoshopping
They don't care as long as they get to keep staring at the light.

" Carol Anne: Mommy, where are you? I can't find you. I can't. I'm afraid of
the Light, mommy. I'm afraid of the Light."

" Tangina: Cross over children. All are welcome. All welcome. Go into the
Light. There is peace and serenity in the Light.
"

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com