Subject: [Leica] Incredible Ipad app for photographers
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 01:27:09 -0400

Are you sure though its not showing them your slide show? Which is like
playing your guitar for them if not worse? People can take about a minute of
it and you have to set your egg timer or you're down one friend?
I think people don't zone out when you show them prints. But do when you
show them lit up stuff. The last thing you want to do is dim the lights.

With the exception of hard core photo nuts. People who have a slide show or
prints in a laptop to show your themselves. Then its Quid pro quo. Which is
hard to find in the French phrase book.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com