Subject: [Leica] one more from our fair
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:59:32 -0500

  Hello,

I am Ken's wife, Susan.  After reading this critique, he went into
compulsive vomiting and clinical depression.   More so, he retrieved his
.44 magnum and blew to smithereens his photo gear.  Wait, he wants to
say something after meds:

Ted, I am so sorry and don't know what I was thinking.  Here is my
redemption, a photo of a Leica photographer, which I'm sure you will
agree will make things right so I can continue with my life.  Surely you
will find no issue with this one.  It is about perfect.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_1308.jpg.html

Ken
Urrrrpp,...