Subject: [Leica] one more from our fair
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 17:36:53 -0700

Ken Carney showed:

>  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_MG_1296.jpg.html

Jeeeeze Ken
C'mon with this kind of image.
The horse has legs growing out it's nose. Where were you looking man that's
so obvious I'm surprised you posted it for critique!

The horses head is jammed through the left side of the frame and you cut the
legs off!

Quite frankly I'm surprised you even had the gall to post this for any kind
of comment. A piece of garbage the likes we rarely see around here.

Dr. ted. :-(

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] one more from our fair)