Subject: [Leica] S2 Awesomeness
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:58:58 -0700

Bob, all I know is that my M9 is a PITA when it comes to dust. The only
other digital cam I have is the E-3 so never a dust problem there, but the
conventional wisdom that the bigger the sensor and the hotter the sensor,
the worse the dust problem is. Of course it shows up worst in close down and
smooth background such as the sky, which thankfully I don't usually do
except in Feb when I was shooting at the Joshua Tree Nat Park.

As for protector, I have not used or seen a medium back up close. Are they
just bare with the sensor exposed to the elements? That seems like asking
for trouble?

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>