Subject: [Leica] S2 Awesomeness
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:44:50 -0700

It takes more than "bulb air" to clean a big sensor, especially if you shoot
in Africa.

Also, don't the MF sensor backs have some sort of protector?

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] S2 Awesomeness)