Subject: [Leica] Camera Phone Wars in Los Angeles! (you don't stand a chance)
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 14:03:08 -0400

For a long time the iPhone has been the #1 most popular camera on flickr, so
it stands to reason, I think, that people using mobile phones, especially as
they get better and better, will want to not only turn their phones to art
but will start wanting to take classes in how to do it, as smaller phones
replace larger phones in our life. and there are outside, fringe lunatics
who will jump at the idea of doing "their real art" with such democratic
equipment -- and they'll drive it. I think that mobile-photography, for want
of a better word, will to an extent retrace the 35mm revolution.

kc

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Camera Phone Wars in Los Angeles! (you don't stand a chance))
Message from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG) ([Leica] Camera Phone Wars in Los Angeles! (you don't stand a chance))
Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Camera Phone Wars in Los Angeles! (you don't stand a chance))