Subject: [Leica] photo programs for kids in los angeles?
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:21:43 -0400

I just got an email from a friend who's pro-photographer husband passed away
suddenly, leaving a lot of gear from (i believe) his long career doing
commercial food photography. I'm guessing it's a bunch of hassey's and the
like. His family doesn't want to sell this, but being charitably minded,
they want to donate it to a place that works with children teaching
photography. does anybody in LA know of a film summer camp or such? they're
of the sort that it wouldn't surprise me if the donation also came with some
cash. They're of the "seat at the symphony donated by us" sort.

thanks for your advise,

Kyle

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] photo programs for kids in los angeles?)