Subject: [Leica] First camera
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 22:42:26 -0500

My cameras up to and through my 20's.

Yashica TL Super  (quit working)

Pentax Spotomatic  F (rusted out from canoe accident in Big Bend National
Park)

Crown Graphic w/127 mm lens (brought from a priest later accused of
pedophillia)

Minolta SRT 101 (found by the side of the highway north of Wichita
Falls, Tx.  Quit working when daughter spilled Orange Crush on it)

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157
www.leowesson.com