Subject: [Leica] First camera
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 22:59:37 -0500

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 10:42 PM, leo wesson <leowesson at gmail.com> wrote:

> My cameras up to and through my 20's.
>
> Minolta SRT 101 (found by the side of the highway north of Wichita

Falls, Tx.

My second camera was a Minolta SRT 101.   I had it until I had a flat on my
VW Microbus on  the side of the Highway 281 north of Wichita Falls in
Texas.  My first wife was laughing and taking pictures of me sweating and
trying to change the flat with that stupid jack with a round bottom  in the
sand.  I finally got it changed after sticking a rock under the jack.

    We finally got it done and drove away.  The next day, I asked where the
camera was, and she couldn't tell me. I didn't divorce her over that, but I
should have.  I wish I still had that camera, but I'm glad I don't have her
and the VW Microbus.

    Have you ever crossed Texas in a VW Microbus?  It is about like having a
whole ham and only two people to eat it.

    Eternity.

Sonny

Replies: Reply from charcot at comcast.net (Charcot) ([Leica] First camera)
Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (LeoWesson) ([Leica] First camera)