Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:49:49 -0400

Jayanand Govindaraj wrote:

I keep getting surprised that nobody reads messages carefully before
responding. Here is my initial message to Peter:

Peter,
Once you have a print it is impossible to identify the equipment - I have a
collection of close to 1500 prints, both B&W and Colour so I know this for
certain. I think it comes down to which system suits which need in a
photographer, and that is just about it!
Cheers
Jayanand

How is it any different to what you have written?
<<<

Am I the nobody you are referring to?  I can identify the equipment I used
just from looking at the prints.  Here's what you wrote: "Once you have a
print it is impossible to identify the equipment".  I'm disagreeing with
you.  I can identify the equipment from my prints.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web