Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 23:02:28 +0530

I keep getting surprised that nobody reads messages carefully before
responding. Here is my initial message to Peter:

Peter,
Once you have a print it is impossible to identify the equipment - I have a
collection of close to 1500 prints, both B&W and Colour so I know this for
certain. I think it comes down to which system suits which need in a
photographer, and that is just about it!
Cheers
Jayanand

How is it any different to what you have written?

Cheers
Jayanand

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 10:41 PM, wildlightphoto at earthlink.net