Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 07:46:59 +1000

Jayanand last week I received a new print that I purchased from Doug,
"Ferruginous hawk". I have bought a couple of other subjects previously
(which keep disappearing to other houses) and I have his superb book
"Wildlight 1971-2007" too. I recommend any of these if you would like to
experience just what this master wildlife photographer can produce.
I know that you enjoy collecting prints from around the world and I have
some very nice letter size prints from you and a number of others of course
as part of the print exchanges  too.

Buy yourself an 11x14 of one of Doug's raptor portraits and put it next to
any other print of that genre from any equipment on the planet. Yes they
really are that good. Take a look for yourself.
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] (no subject))