Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 08:07:48 -0400

I'm surprised to hear this if your prints are sharing the same gallery walls
and your prints are side to side with other photographers using much
different techniques than you are then the results of those much different
techniques; or gear; or format; or choice of ISO's, or glass will show. And
you're either going to look better or worse for it.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] (no subject))