Subject: [Leica] the beautiful faces....
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 21:57:53 -0400

Thanks, George. My grandpa actually remembered who I was until the end, even
though he forgot a lot of other family members, but it was still sad to see
him deteriorate like that. Years ago, he gave me a car. He had bought a 1995
Chevrolet Caprice, a gigantic car with a huge engine, brand new and after he
paid it off he bought another new car and gave me the old one because he
didn't like the car I had at the time. He thought it was unsafe because it
was too small (was a midsize sedan, so not really a small car, lol). Even up
till nearly the end, he used to ask me if I still had his car and he always
smiled when he heard that I was still driving it. He was concerned once
because I was with a friend one day and we stopped to see him. He saw my
friend's car and thought maybe I had gotten something different! I still
have the Caprice, which is my only car. It has 210,000 miles on it and runs
great!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography