Subject: [Leica] the beautiful faces....
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 17:38:01 -0500

extremely powerful set of photo graphics Chris.

and a huge KUDOS! to you for doing the (I assume difficult) work
of photographing loved ones when they are less than well.

(I found it next to impossible to photograph my parents
once they visibly began failing to thrive.)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com