Subject: [Leica] To Robert Doisneau
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 22:22:25 +0200

Bonsoir (for me) mon ami,

Following the Gene comments and yours I've just posted a new version a
bit lighter, I would appreciate very much your opinion:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Sitges/L1015405_2bw.jpg.html

the previous one was

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Sitges/L1015405bww.jpg.html

Thank you very much also for your kind words, even as you know
Doisneau has previously prepared the "mise en sc?ne" of many of his
famous pictures, for me are lovely pictures and I like very much his
sensibility.

The setences you believe hew said are really exact and very true, at
least for the ones we consider that photography is a quite intimate
thing to express what we want throuht an image.

Thanks as always mon ami, Dr. Ted

Cheers
Lluis

El 07/09/2010, a las 4:30, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>