Subject: [Leica] The Passing of E-6 by Thomas Sowell
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 01:40:34 -0400

A big difference between his lab in his neighborhood not doing e6 and e6
going out everywhere which is impossible as you've always been able to get
third party kits which work, have less steps, is easier to control for the
home user and is maybe cheaper. And there are no plans to do away with slide
film. Though I could care less if they did. When I shoot film I shoot color
neg I feel it is far superior in every way and every day. Why people shoot
transparences is beyond me.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com