Subject: [Leica] Legs
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 14:42:26 -0400

Just coming upon this turn of the thread....
This totally new to me the idea that its not about the photograph.
But you had to be there watching the photographer and knowing to
photographer. I'm afraid I find it quite absurd. But original.
Photography is not a performing art.
It's a result.  The result is the photograph.
If a photograph doesn't speak for itself what does?

Traditionally on the lug when an argument ist going the right way people try
to make it personal and just take personal sides.
Its real low level kindergarten stuff.

If I see an photograph I don't like I don't need to know the photographers
name or what he had for breakfast to make that call.
Its simply about the photograph.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com