Subject: [Leica] Something I posted on RFF, you may find this is funny.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 08:34:05 +0200

Why don't you just relax and take some pictures?

For a variety of reasons, I am unable to go to this year's Photokina. It
annoys me only because it means that I will not meet all the LUGgers who go
to the event. But as far as the goodies on show, I don't care. I feel that I
have the equipment I need, and there is absolutely nothing on the horizon
which would cause me to either sell anything I have or whip out my credit
card for something new.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain