Subject: [Leica] Something I posted on RFF, you may find this is funny.
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 18:27:45 -0400

  Well, I'm trying to, more and more.

It has caused some comfort, to no longer hover over my Leica stuff and
anguish about what to select to sell, in efforts to raise funds.

Well, that's not quite true.  I have two 50/2 Summicrons, one that has
had its front element repolished by Focal Point, and one "original
condition", meaning, a few cleaning marks, and touch of haze, and I want
to sell one of them.   The repolished one will bring more bucks, the
original one, well, one notion is "keep the best, sell the rest".

And the sell and rebuy phenomena - it just drives me up the wall.   I
sold a mint IIIg last month, and rebought another IIIg last week.
Fortunately, they were "almost" the same price.

...Vick