Subject: [Leica] Bags
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 16:17:07 -0400

Nothing beats the "case within the case" scenario.
I'm a strong believer in that.
A case can be made for that fact.
Put a weak case inside another week case and it beats one strong case
anyday.
Any UPS guy will tell you that.

Any old padding between the layers seems fine.

And have the outer case or box scream "cheap"
While the inter case can then scream "get me out!".

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com