Subject: [Leica] Bags
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 23:00:34 -0500

Jayanand,

I would suggest a hardshell case such as is standard in video
production or staging world like a pelican. If you are concerned about
 the case screaming "steal me" get a hard case that will fit inside a
conventional rolling suitcase.  it's pretty simple, measure your gear
and order a case that fits that dimension.

http://www.thermodyne.com/video.html
http://www.cases2go.com/catpages/333.asp_Q_id_E_333

from my experience, stay away from cases with wheels or handles as
these will quickly break.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157