Subject: [Leica] SearchingŠ
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 07:45:50 +0530

Kyle,
I really do not agree with you about "Migrant Mother". You are right in your
statement, but only in the right cultural context. You need to know a bit of
US history for it to be obvious what the subject is. Let me assure you that
the majority of the population in the world would think it is a well to do
US woman...
Cheers
Jayanand