Subject: [Leica] 35 mm format is best?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 08:00:27 +0530

Ken,
I agree about Nick Brandt and "On This Earth" - I first saw his work in
Lenswork magazine. Terrific stuff. Just ordered his "A Shadow Falls" from
Abebooks (second hand book aggregator site). In case anyone is interested,
The Book Depository, a highly reputed second hand book dealer, is selling
books with free shipping worldwide - just ordered a slew of photographic
books:

http://www.abebooks.com/the-book-depository-guernsey/54837791/sf

Cheers
Jayanand