Subject: [Leica] SearchingŠ
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 19:16:24 -0400

Yeah, but this is not a class.  It's a family of people who share their
photos - sometimes worthy of publication and esteem, sometimes snapshots of
our cats and flowers.  I would not want to never see again the pets and
flowers that we share on the LUG.  I think there is plenty of room for both
serious work and sharing our family snapshots - as long as they are made
with Leica's (only kidding ;-))  I don't want to seriously censor my photos
that I share here.  This is fun and that is work.

Tina