Subject: [Leica] SearchingŠ
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 18:51:44 -0500

  Speaking of work, I bought the book you recommended for stock
photography by Rohn Engh.  It was well worth the money in that it
convinced me up front that I had no future there.  This is for dedicated
pros, not a part-time hobbyist.  It looks like as much work as my
high-stress day job.  Photography is a passion for me, along with music,
but I would like for it to be one with work and study at my own pace!

Regards,

Ken

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] SearchingŠ)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] SearchingŠ)