Subject: [Leica] When should a printer refuse to print a photograph?
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 12:26:40 -0700

GISI will be happy to print it call Chris Babbitt 503 598 0636

Printers are on VERY thin ground if they censor work

It must me illegal (ie child porn), unethical (how to murder a political
leader) or immoral (how to poison a city water supply) to be rejected.

Imagine the outcry we only print for white folk/jews/ Latinas etc.