Subject: [Leica] more on the Earl Brooks vs. AA negatives
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 21:53:53 -0400

I listen often to Segovia and Casals play on Bach on scratchy mono and love
it.
Bach was supposed to have been a master Organist but there was no
electricity to power the audio recorders.
I have a scratchy mono of Chopin playing piano I think; but we're talking
about conducting a score. Not the gymnastics of being a virtuoso.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com