Subject: [Leica] Used M9 prices
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 09:43:27 +0200

1) Still too expensive for me, but that is only a matter of time.
2) Sounds fishy or maybe even worse. Notice how in the initial ad (when he
was asking $6700) he implied that he was the original purchaser, only to
admit later that he had bought it used and had no receipt? You've got to be
kidding, no receipt for something for which he presumably paid $7K or more?
And he has no idea whether the original purchaser had already registered the
camera with Leica.

I would not touch this with a barge pole even if I were willing to pay the
asking price.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain