Subject: [Leica] Used M9 prices
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 18:05:29 +1000

Richard, Not sure what you are trying to say here?
I don't think that one listing establishes much of a trend ;-). I had a read
in any case and the seller is the second owner, whatever claims may be made
regarding warranty, it is a used camera with no receipts and is a private
sale with unknown buyer protection and not from a dealer.

Some customers for new stock at least are still waiting in various places
and for varying times. They may disagree with you that supply has caught up
with demand!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman