Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Apples and Peaches and Pears
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:57:02 -0400

Thanks, Jim.  You would think so, but we've had lots of problems even
getting people to submit bids. They come out and look and we never hear
anything else.  I think many contractors have downsized so much that they
aren't willing to tackle a big job.  I never though of our remodeling as a
big job bu evidently it is.  Prices are still out of this world.  Tom keeps
saying that he could do it better for so much less (unfortunately that's
true, but it would take 100 years!!!)  It doesn't seem that people are
desperate for work around here!

Tina