Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Apples and Peaches and Pears
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:49:34 -0500

Hi Tina,

Having passed my eightieth BD, and considering this Summer's heat, I have
tried to find someone to take on some of the outdoor work.  The good,
reputable folks have more work than they can handle, and don't want more.
Most of the others would be a liability risk.

We had a "cool" 86 this afternoon, so Donna and I just finished mowing the
yard.  She sees the tractor as "therapy", because she is limited in what her
legs can handle.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA