Subject: [Leica] Tilt-Shift Miniatures
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 08:10:12 -0700 (PDT)

Piers,
Thanks for?turning a light on in my head. I always wondered why it was so
difficult to get NEAR objects above and below the plane of focus into
focus?by
stopping down.?Am I correct in assuming that above and below the DOF lines
in
the diagram (especially for close objects) can NEVER be put into focus?
Thanks,
Bob
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA